Sometimes people who seem entirely normal turn out to have habits that make you wonder if they were raised in the wilderness. A roommate or a significant other or even someone that you’ve made vows to love and cherish forever reveals themselves as a toothpaste tube abuser or the kind of person who never puts the toilet paper roll on the holder. It’s like when the world found out that Michael Bublé didn’t know how to eat corn on the cob.
So, in that vein, here is photographic proof of 35 people with habits so monstrous you’ll wonder if they should even be allowed to live inside.
1. This wife, who never completely finishes bottles of shampoo and conditioner before buying new ones.
2. And this wife, a woman to whom nothing is sacred.
3. This roommate’s toothbrush. Like, a human.
4. The crazed family members who treat toothpaste this way.
5. Or the person who does this to it.
6. The roommate who “isn’t the biggest fan of hygiene.”
7. Whoever let this happen to these innocent potatoes.
8. The roommate who stores leftovers in pots, even though there are only two pots in the whole house.
9. The boyfriend who doesn’t throw away toilet paper rolls.
10. The roommate who puts empty milk containers back in the fridge.
11. And the wife who refuses to put the caps back on stuff properly.
12. Whatever psycho cut a cheesecake this way.
13. The three-year-old who isn’t much into sharing.
14. The couple who let the dishes pile up for days while their roommate was holed up in his room, trying not to get them sick.
15. This girlfriend, who has a pretty nice collection of mostly empty ketchup bottles.
16. The wife who puts the eggshells back in the carton.
17. The roommate who “tidied up” the shoes this way.
18. The roommate who used this person’s tin foil.
19. The wife who thinks it’s okay to mix M&M’s and Skittles in the same damn bag.
20. This roommate (whose mess includes two random horns).
21. The wife who buys one-ply toilet paper.
22. The roommate who never got rid of his pumpkin after Halloween.
23. This wife, who must want a divorce.
24. This wife, who thinks electronics are a good place to put sandwiches.
25. This wife, whose nightstand has become a graveyard for plastic water bottles.
26. The fiend who left this in the freezer.
27. This boyfriend’s cord storage situation.
28. The wife who tears food open like a wild animal.
29. The boyfriend who opens bread the same way.
30. The roommate who left this pan out before going on vacation.
31. The roommates who are honestly going to start a fire if they don’t start cleaning out the lint trap on the dryer.
32. The savages who mix discarded shells in with delicious pistachio nuts.
33. The wife who leaves her hair on the shower walls like some sort of Japanese horror movie.
34. The wife who hung both this picture and this shelf. On purpose.
35. And finally, the roommate who leaves the scoop to her kitty’s litter box in the kitchen sink.