Well, if you’re still very much attached to the world of ice and fire, you might consider getting on a boat.
Cruise Croatia is giving away a seven day cruise to see several of Game of Thrones‘ most memorable locations.
“The lucky winner will win an exclusive luxury 7-night Game of Thrones themed cruise across Croatia, including expertly guided Game of Thrones tours in both Split and Dubrovnik. The fabulous prize includes:”
- 7 nights on board a luxury yacht cruise with breakfast and lunch included daily and a private balcony
- Game of Thrones filming locations tour in both Split and Dubrovnik, with English speaking Game of Thrones expert
- Croatia’s leading Game of Thrones expert as the guide in Dubrovnik
- Visit the spectacular Krka National Park and beautiful waterfalls
- Discover Croatia’s iconic UNESCO listed cities
- Enjoy beach side cocktails on the Cosmopolitan island of Hvar
- Game of Thrones welcome pack on arrival
- Enjoy an epic farewell party in the Kings Landing
- International return economy flights
Any Thrones fan will be quick to recognize the stunning locales.
Winners will see the gorgeous city of Dubrovnik, which you’ll recognize as the site of King’s Landing.
These sea-side walls have been the site of many a conversation between Tyrion, Varys, Cersei, and crew. Quite frankly, it’s odd not seeing Lannister flags and banners adorning them.
If the town of Split and Klis Fortress also look familiar to you, that’s because its the film site where Daenerys executed the Masters of Mereen. Simply gorgeous.
If you want you and your friends to go, it’s pretty easy to enter.
After sending in some basic info, you’ll need to describe which Game of Thrones character you’re most like, and which characters your friends are. After that, it’s just a matter of crossing your fingers and hoping you sail away to Westeros (and Essos).
Maybe light a candle to the Lord of Light and pray for your victory in the flames.