Laura Couch, a trans woman who runs the self-proclaimed “sh*tposting” account @generalissima_ recently decided to have some fun with FaceApp similar functionality and gender swapped every U.S. president. While some of the Commanders-in-Chief look pretty similar to their female alter egos, others got a much-needed glow-up. These are some of the best from her thread of “forcefemmed U.S. presidents” (which you should check out in its entirety).
1. The first few look kinda the same, thanks to the, uh, flattering portraits they’re based on. Here’s George Washington.
2. And John Adams with slightly softer features.
3. Thomas Jefferson gets some plumper lips and a new ‘do.
4. But check out James Madison—what a stunner.
5. James Monroe is pretty comely too.
6. Andrew Jackson looks like he could use a good conditioner.
7. James K. Polk looks like an eccentric artsy gal.
8. Zachary Taylor looks like he was just arrested during a meth bender (in both pictures actually).
9. Major glow-up for Millard Filmore, though.
10. James Buchanan looks like he could be on the cast of Designing Women.
11. Lincoln just looks like Lincoln, but the man freed the slaves so cut Lady Lincoln some slack.
12. Andrew Johnson would like to speak to the manager of this Walmart.
13. Unfortunately, the app doesn’t handle beards well, but here’s James Garfield vomiting viscous bile.
14. Chester A. Arthur, on the other hand, looks adorable.
15. William McKinley has a definite goth vibe here.
16. Woman Woodrow Wilson looks like she could be related to Elizabeth Warren.
17. Warren Harding is an absolute knock-out. That’s Covergirl material.