11. When Ted Cruz tried to make fun of Beto O’Rourke for being cooler and hotter than he could ever hope to be.
(Sure Cruz may have won the election, but Beto O’Rourke never has to live with Cruz’s humiliation so it’s a wash.)
12. When Trump’s Julian Assange connection Roger Stone posted a “Space Force” meme that had a swastika in it.
13. When Republicans burned all their Taylor Swift stuff after she endorsed a Democrat for the first time in 2018.
Taylor Swift when she finds out that republicans are burning her merch pic.twitter.com/F339AE1qwR— farewell Reputation Era (@reputationx1989) October 8, 2018
Destroying their own property to own the libs is quite popular with the MAGA crowd.
14. When white nationalist Trump advisor Stephen Miller threw away $80 worth of sushi after a bartender yelled at him.
That rules. https://t.co/KwMwhocJFM— southpaw (@nycsouthpaw) July 9, 2018
Me imagining Stephen Miller hurling an $80 sushi order into the trash. pic.twitter.com/FV5TteG2Dx— Turkey Serota (@maggieserota) July 9, 2018
15. The time Roseanne couldn’t resist making fun of Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett with a racist joke and got fired from her own hit show.
16. When Tomi Lahren tweeted a harsh attack on celebrities commenting on politics while somehow forgetting to look in the mirror first.
Let’s be clear, I’m not with Taylor and I’m not with Kanye. I’m not for celebrities that pop off of sh*t they don’t understand. Period.— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) October 8, 2018
The president that you so openly support is literally a celebrity with no political background. Take a seat, Tomato Lasagna.— Samantha (@manthapaige13) October 8, 2018
Says the girl who supports a reality tv president who pops sh*t off on the daily he doesn’t understand. Period.— tara strong (@tarastrong) October 8, 2018
17. When a Fox News host complained about the Parkland victims daring to question their elected representatives and got absolutely destroyed for it.
Parents, what would you do if your child lectured and ridiculed a U.S. Senator on national television?— toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) February 22, 2018
Their friends are dead, Todd. https://t.co/25dkElGAZI— Ashley Reese (@offbeatorbit) February 22, 2018